Coffee is not a health food! I’m not getting it twisted!
Dates and real pumpkin puree make this latte sweet and also act as a thickener.
Vegan Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 2 cups unsweetened soy or homemade almond milk
- 3-4 medjool dates pits removed
- 2/3 cup hot strong coffee or espresso
- 1/3 cup boiling water
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Add the milk and dates to a small pot and warm on low-medium heat (avoid boilng).
- Add the hot milk/date mix and remaining ingredients to a blender and blend on high until smooth.
- Divide among cups and dust with extra pumpkin spice and serve!
For an iced version, swap 4 ice cubes for the boiling water and use cold or cooled coffee and blend as above. Serve over additional ice!