Easy Turmeric Latte
Prep Time: 5 mins
This anti-inflammatory, creamy latte can be whipped up in minutes! I highly recommend making it with homemade nut milks or thicker soy milk .
- 2½ cups homemade almond milk or organic unsweetened soy milk, or homemade cashew milk
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- Pinch black pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Hot water optional
Add all ingredients to a pot and warm over low heat, whisking continuously. Once the milk starts simmering pour into your favorite cups. Don't simmer too long or the milk will thicken. If you want a thinner latte, add a little hot water. Feel free to adjust sweetener to your liking.