Healthy Homemade Cereal
Prep Time: 5 mins
Servings: 5 cups
I take this travel friendly Homemade Healthy Cereal with me on vacation for an easy, superfood breakfast.
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed rice or rice crisps
- ½ cup buckwheat groats or sprouted buckwheat groats *, you can omit if these are too crunchy for you
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- ½ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ½ cup raisins
- ½ cup goji berries
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon vanilla powder optional
- Optional add ins: ¼ cup coconut flakes ¼ cup walnuts, 2 tablespoons camu camu powder, 2 tablespoons matcha powder, 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Omit vanilla powder if you don't have any.
- A single serving would be ½-1 cup for a meal, ¼ cup for a snack.
- * Sprouted buckwheat groats can be purchased at health food stores and online. They're not as hard as un-sprouted. Or you can simply omit the buckwheat!